Plan your tour with us
Sri Lanka is commonly known as the pearl of the Indian Ocean, is an island in South Asia. Total land area of the country is 65,610 sq. km. Sri Lanka is located in Southeast of India and Northeast of the Maldives. Our country has a rich cultural heritage. In the history; Sri Lanka called as Tambapanni, Taprobana and Ceylon. Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte is the capital of Sri Lanka and Colombo is the commercial capital.
WHY TRAVEL TO SRI LANKA:
Eight sites of Sri Lanka have been inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage. Namely, the ancient city of Polonnaruwa (1982), the ancient city of Sigiriya (1982), the Golden Temple of Dambulla (1991), the old town of Galle and its fortifications (1988), the sacred city of Anuradhapura (1982), the sacred city of Kandy (1988), Sinharaja Forest Reserve (1988) and the Central Highlands of Sri Lanka(2010).
Sri Lankan culture as well as the people, different from other countries in the world.
Sri Lankan spicy food are famous worldwide. Our architecture, history, art and crafts and traditional events and dances are incomparable. Amazing different beaches around the island, each one famous for their own speciality (Arugambay for surfing, Nilaweli for snorkeling, Bentota for turtles, Hikkaduwa and Pasikuda for corals, Kite surfing in Kalpitiya, Whales in Mirissa and many more).
Breathtaking mountains, waterfalls and tea plantations in the hill country. Rare wild animals including leopards and lots of elephants everywhere. These are only few.But there are more reasons to visit Sri Lanka.
We have different itinerary plans to match with your requirements. We are happy to customize your tour based on your wish. Below are some of the main attractions in Sri Lanka which help you to plan your tour.
For Arts and Culture Lovers:
- Cultural dance in Kandy and Murals in Sigiriya
- Ancient Srilankan civilization and architectural value in Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Yapahuwa and Sigiriya
- Paintings of Golden Cave Temple – Dambulla
For Animal Lovers:
- Wildlife Safaris in Wilpattu, Minneriya, Yala, Kumana, Bundala and Udawalawa National Parks (Yala is one of the highest leopard destinies in the world)
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage (world’s largest captive elephant place)
- Watch turtle laying eggs live at Kosgoda
For greenery lovers:
- Hiking at Horton plains national park, Knuckles mountain range, Ritigala mountain, Mini Adam’s peak Ella
- Sinharaja Rain forest
- Different beaches around the island (Pasikuda, Trincomalee, Dickwella, Negombo, Bentota, Mirissa , Unawatuna, Galle, Hikkaduwa and many more)
- Whales watching in Mirissa
- Climb Adam’s peak
- White water rafting in Kithulgala
- Surfing at Arugam Bay and Weligama
- Kitesurfing at Kalpitiya
- Snorkeling at Pigeon Island
Some of the amazing places you would like to keep with your memories
For wildlife photography :
- Yala, Wilpattu, Udawalawa, Minneriya, Kumana, Wasgamuwa and Bundala national parks
- Sinharaga rain forest
- Queens Victoria park
For cultural photography :
Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandy
We arrange tours of below categories too:
- Heritage tours
- City tours
- Bird watching tours
- Wildlife tours
- Beach holidays, water sports and Boat rides
- Adventure tours
- Wildlife and cultural photography workshops
- camping tours
- Ayurvedic tours
- Honeymoon tours
Join with us to feel the beauty of Sri Lanka. Feel free to contact us for further information.